The Junk Dash
Hi! I found this at the scrapyard. Sorry I didn’t have time to clean it.
This dashboard should work with most SimHub compatible games. At least for the main functions.
The dash has a day mode and a night mode:
Use the next or previous screen button to cycle between the day and night modes.
Sorry. Some lights are broken
Warning: !!! Do not touch the sparks!!!
- All lit = Pit limiter on
- All flashing = Engine stopped or close to stalling
MECHANICAL GEAR INDICATOR
It makes sense, just don’t think about it.
- Yellow solid = Yellow Flag
- Yellow flashing = Headlight flash
- Red solid = Black flag / Slow down penalty
- Red flashing = Engine problem (Stalling, Oil Pressure/Temp, Water temp)
- Blue solid = Blue flag
- Blue flashing = Low Fuel (less than 3 laps of fuel left)
A spot to put a name or a logo
SMALL LCD SCREEN
- Max speed attained during the last 20 sec
- Distance driven during the session
LARGE LCD SCREEN
- Delta to best lap
- Best lap
- Estimated lap time
- Last lap time
- Remaining fuel (l)
- Remaining fuel laps
- Last lap consumption (l)
- Average consumption liter (l)
- Race position/Number of opponents
- Current Lap/Total laps
- Remaining laps in the session
- Remaining time in the session
- F/R Brake bias
- ABS level
- TC level
- Air temp
- Track temp
- IRL time
The dash displays and lights are turned off while ignition is off (while in car only).
The lights and texts will flicker when going over bumps/kerbs (see Features and How To.txt to enable)
Big thanks to Wotever, Meekstaaa and all the people helping and sharing on the SimHub discord!