6.8.1 – 28/06/2019
- Fixed dash export generating empty files
- Fixed session best lap time not reported correctly
- Added a protection over iRacing feedback data to avoid error loops when the data is missing (ShakeIt)
6.8.0 – 26/06/2019
F1 2019 support
It’s time for F12019 ! This version adds official support for the new codies title :
The game is still in early access, but a few laps on a kart never hurts !
Probably one of the most difficult rework ever made on SimHub, this rewrite took 8 months of hard labour to offer the best force feedback engine possible.
Covering lot of possible hardware : bass shakers, vibration motors, fans, wind with curvature, Forcefeel pad, Gametrix pad, Fanatec pedals, this new engine offers lot of flexibility when managing effects.
You now have access to a profile manager, automatic effects calibration, and lot of new things intended to improve your experience
A more flexible effects profile management : Add or remove effects, duplicate, copy, visualize …
From the most basic setup to the craziest, you have the full freedom for your bass shakers, butt kickers or tactile feedback hardware :
Control each device separately, with full control over channels allocation :
- Russian translation added by our friend Nicolay Romanov
- Some special characters were not appearing correctly in Iracing
- Improved lot of details about formula engine
- Added AC automatic setup
- Lot of small fixes around
– Raceroom “march update” compatibility
– Updated all the nextion templates from Butonz pack to use the new editor format.
As a reminder the next major version of Simhub featuring the new shakeit version is under testing in Simhub discord (#shake-it-announcements channel) : https://discord.gg/nBBMuX7 featuring
– Shake It Effects auto-calibration
– Shake It Profile manager
– Curving wind for fans
– Easier forcefeel management
– Easier gametrix and jetpad management
– And a bunch of new cool features
A short pit-stop for a maintenance update :
– Some fonts like segoe ui were showing in bold on web since last release
– Found a huge bottleneck on dash list slowing down (if not freezing) when opening a dash on web or desktop.
– Various additional optimizations.
6.7.6 – Forza Horizon 4
It looks like some editors finally heard that telemetry was a requirement nowadays, and so …A little update for the forza Horizon 4 compatibility !
Whats New ?
– Forza Horizon 4 Support
– Gametrix support
– New replay format with seek feature and attached screenshots :
– Added a button in the dash menu to get overlay and dash address for direct use in OBS browser :
– Fixed case issue in codemasters XML automatic configuration
– Improved ShakeIt wheel slip effect on some RF2 mods not giving slip info (Endurance pack for instance)
– Improved web access font detection
– Dash studio won’t save anymore windows standard fonts
– Added Forza game startup from launcher (thanks to windows store for making windows store app so hard to launch externally !)
– Changed car settings overrides having performance issues when having a long car list
– Lot of other small changes !