What’s new in 6.8.8 – 08/10/2019?
- Grid 2019 support !
What’s new in 6.8.7 – 06/10/2019?
- New algorythm for “wheel lock” being focused on lock exclusively instead of “high wheel slip”, this new algorythm is available for most modern games (except Iracing giving insufficient data). Warning : most of the time lock won’t occur when using medium to high assists, games will prevent it.
- Changed “mono” settings to avoid confusions about both channels being the same, there is now only one test button, and one volume slider
- New volume configuration setting for Bass shaker. You can choose between windows volume configuration or generated sound volume
- Fix for “gain modulation” being uneffective on “pulse like” effects
- Made wheel slip effect a bit less sensible
- New “delay” effect for bass shakers
- Fixed some crash when receiving some very specific data from games
- RF2 Spectator mode, the spectator mode is now an option of the game instead of a separate game entry.
- RF2 : pause detection in order to suspend shakeit effects
- New UI scaling setting :
- New “startup tab/startup plugin setting”
- It’s now possible to disable DashStudio like any other plugins
- Added DR 2.0 oculus version to automatic setup
- Fixed AC japanese detection (once again, sorry for the struggle :D)
- Prevented UDP relay “loop” occuring with bad settings.
- Fixed “USBD480 enabled” setting not totally disabling the screen when unchecked
- New command line interface : https://github.com/SHWotever/SimHub/wiki/Command-line-interface
- New option to control Precision Sim Engineering USBD480 RGB led back-plate.
What’s new in 6.8.6 – 16/09/2019 ?
- Updated ACC telemetry definitions for 1.0.8
- Completed ACC online (maps and delta … are finally here)
- Automatic Game configuration has been added for DR 2.0 VR specific config files
- A few additional optimizations
What’s new in 6.8.5 – 15/09/2019 ?
- Removed the two “generic entries” : “other codemasters” and “Other F1 Games series” which have been triggering my OCD for too long 😀 , they have been replaced by a proper game entry for F12012, F12013, F12014, F12015, Grid 2, Grid AutoSport with proper automatic game configuration, the following games were not added for the following reasons :
- F1 2010 and F1 2011 : due to GFWL issues on modern systems (W10) preventing legit copies to work.
- Race Driver Grid aka Grid 1 : Incomplete telemetry (missing RPMS), telemetry wasn’t a thing yet back in the days 😀
- Reworked the game entries with more homogeneous naming and they are now presorted in alphabetical order (warning : this will reset your current games ordering)
- Fixed Iracing ShakeIt suspension Feedback not working for some specific cars.
- Fixed nextion uploader not working on “basic” nextion screen models.
- Fixed nextion editor generating structure files wrongly named as .hmstructv2 insted of .hmistruct
- Fixed AC japanese exe name (acs_dmm.exe) for automatic running game recognition.
- Fixed ShakeIt effects being processed even when disabled.
What’s new in 6.8.4 – 09/09/2019?
- Fixed ACC not working online, sadly the game telemetry is still incomplete in this use-case and (delta, map, radar….) won’t work.
- Added ACC japanese exe name (acs_dmm.exe) to automatic running game recognition.
What’s new in 6.8.3 – 07/09/2019 ?
- ACC : Final telemetry specs have been released, so here it comes : Full ACC support rework + leaderboard addition (using broadcast API from the game)
- Added basic Support for furidashi drift cyber sport :
- Reworked game configuration experience:
- Automatic configuration status is now made obvious :
- Configured / Not configured / Game not detected
- UDP Games requirements are explained better
- Iracing start action is now preconfigured on WEB ui and you can choose beta UI
- PCARS1/2 offers choice for VR/non VR versions in settings
- Automatic configuration status is now made obvious :
- Fixed RF2 mapping for the latest plugin
- Fixed some Iracing disconnects on non UTf-8 systems
- Upgraded nextion editor and nextion uploader for 0.58 itead release (Finally supporting AA fonts !)
- Changed ACC wheel vibration algorythm
- Ability to “reduce channels” for corners/left right effects (in order to match better 1 or 2 shakers setups better)
- Exporting properties for effects output is now possible
- It’s now possible to save general gain in the effect profile (see profile properties to enable it)
- Fixed an issue where wheel slip effect would be triggered in pits (RRRE)
- A small preview of final output is now available on ShakeIt motors output
Assetto Corsa competizione
- Fixed a “timeout loop” on arduino
- Added a plugin for aida64 data
- Workaround for F12019 not giving opponents name online (It will show team name instead of player id
- Fixed a ETS2-ATS not showing gear as engaged until moving
- Translation is now open to end user without compilation (see the “langages” folder)
- It’s now possible to alphabetically sort game list :
- Fixed a very rare case were lap record curruption would trigger an error loop
- Dash studio :
- It’s now possible to save restore the current dash oppened at exit/restart
- New version notification is back !
- Many small other fixes around
What’s new in 6.8.2 – 10/07/2019 ?
- Fixed a memory leak in the new ShakeIt engine which would lead to OutOfMemory exceptions after a few hours (or less when having a lot of effects
- Fixed F12019 RemainingFuelLaps (bad interpretation of the data coming from the game), (you have to use the data [DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_RemainingLaps], raw data coming from the game is left untouched )
- Fixed dashstudio web text alignment when warping was enabled
- Fixed iracing sessiontypename (was giving the whole session type, while it’s giving now the current phase name)
- Disabled Dirt Rally (1/2) fuel level emulation causing issues with fuel level alert
6.8.1 – 28/06/2019
- Fixed dash export generating empty files
- Fixed session best lap time not reported correctly
- Added a protection over iRacing feedback data to avoid error loops when the data is missing (ShakeIt)
6.8.0 – 26/06/2019
F1 2019 support
It’s time for F12019 ! This version adds official support for the new codies title :
The game is still in early access, but a few laps on a kart never hurts !
Probably one of the most difficult rework ever made on SimHub, this rewrite took 8 months of hard labour to offer the best force feedback engine possible.
Covering lot of possible hardware : bass shakers, vibration motors, fans, wind with curvature, Forcefeel pad, Gametrix pad, Fanatec pedals, this new engine offers lot of flexibility when managing effects.
You now have access to a profile manager, automatic effects calibration, and lot of new things intended to improve your experience
A more flexible effects profile management : Add or remove effects, duplicate, copy, visualize …
From the most basic setup to the craziest, you have the full freedom for your bass shakers, butt kickers or tactile feedback hardware :
Control each device separately, with full control over channels allocation :
- Russian translation added by our friend Nicolay Romanov
- Some special characters were not appearing correctly in Iracing
- Improved lot of details about formula engine
- Added AC automatic setup
- Lot of small fixes around
– Raceroom “march update” compatibility
– Updated all the nextion templates from Butonz pack to use the new editor format.
As a reminder the next major version of Simhub featuring the new shakeit version is under testing in Simhub discord (#shake-it-announcements channel) : https://discord.gg/nBBMuX7 featuring
– Shake It Effects auto-calibration
– Shake It Profile manager
– Curving wind for fans
– Easier forcefeel management
– Easier gametrix and jetpad management
– And a bunch of new cool features
A short pit-stop for a maintenance update :
– Some fonts like segoe ui were showing in bold on web since last release
– Found a huge bottleneck on dash list slowing down (if not freezing) when opening a dash on web or desktop.
– Various additional optimizations.
6.7.6 – Forza Horizon 4
It looks like some editors finally heard that telemetry was a requirement nowadays, and so …A little update for the forza Horizon 4 compatibility !
Whats New ?
– Forza Horizon 4 Support
– Gametrix support
– New replay format with seek feature and attached screenshots :
– Added a button in the dash menu to get overlay and dash address for direct use in OBS browser :
– Fixed case issue in codemasters XML automatic configuration
– Improved ShakeIt wheel slip effect on some RF2 mods not giving slip info (Endurance pack for instance)
– Improved web access font detection
– Dash studio won’t save anymore windows standard fonts
– Added Forza game startup from launcher (thanks to windows store for making windows store app so hard to launch externally !)
– Changed car settings overrides having performance issues when having a long car list
– Lot of other small changes !