Help and Documentation – Bug reports and features requests
What’s new in 6.8.6 ?
- Updated ACC telemetry definitions for 1.0.8
- Completed ACC online (maps and delta … are finally here)
- Automatic Game configuration has been added for DR 2.0 VR specific config files
- A few additional optimizations
What’s new in 6.8.5 ?
- Removed the two “generic entries” : “other codemasters” and “Other F1 Games series” which have been triggering my OCD for too long 😀 , they have been replaced by a proper game entry for F12012, F12013, F12014, F12015, Grid 2, Grid AutoSport with proper automatic game configuration, the following games were not added for the following reasons :
- F1 2010 and F1 2011 : due to GFWL issues on modern systems (W10) preventing legit copies to work.
- Race Driver Grid aka Grid 1 : Incomplete telemetry (missing RPMS), telemetry wasn’t a thing yet back in the days 😀
- Reworked the game entries with more homogeneous naming and they are now presorted in alphabetical order (warning : this will reset your current games ordering)
- Fixed Iracing ShakeIt suspension Feedback not working for some specific cars.
- Fixed nextion uploader not working on “basic” nextion screen models.
- Fixed nextion editor generating structure files wrongly named as .hmstructv2 insted of .hmistruct
- Fixed AC japanese exe name (acs_dmm.exe) for automatic running game recognition.
- Fixed ShakeIt effects being processed even when disabled.