What’s new in 6.8.2 ?
- Fixed a memory leak in the new ShakeIt engine which would lead to OutOfMemory exceptions after a few hours (or less when having a lot of effects
- Fixed F12019 RemainingFuelLaps (bad interpretation of the data coming from the game), (you have to use the data [DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_RemainingLaps], raw data coming from the game is left untouched )
- Fixed dashstudio web text alignment when warping was enabled
- Fixed iracing sessiontypename (was giving the whole session type, while it’s giving now the current phase name)
- Disabled Dirt Rally (1/2) fuel level emulation causing issues with fuel level alert
What’s new in 6.8.1 ?
- Fixed dash export generating empty files
- Fixed session best lap time not reported correctly
- Added a protection over iRacing feedback data to avoid error loops when the data is missing (ShakeIt)
What’s new in 6.8.0 ?
F1 2019 support
It’s time for F12019 ! This version adds official support for the new codies title :
The game is still in early access, but a few laps on a kart never hurts !
Probably one of the most difficult rework ever made on SimHub, this rewrite took 8 months of hard labour to offer the best force feedback engine possible.
Covering lot of possible hardware : bass shakers, vibration motors, fans, wind with curvature, Forcefeel pad, Gametrix pad, Fanatec pedals, this new engine offers lot of flexibility when managing effects.
You now have access to a profile manager, automatic effects calibration, and lot of new things intended to improve your experience
A more flexible effects profile management : Add or remove effects, duplicate, copy, visualize …
From the most basic setup to the craziest, you have the full freedom for your bass shakers, butt kickers or tactile feedback hardware :
Control each device separately, with full control over channels allocation :
- Russian translation added by our friend Nicolay Romanov
- Some special characters were not appearing correctly in Iracing
- Improved lot of details about formula engine
- Added AC automatic setup
- Lot of small fixes around