6.9.7 – 22/02/2020
- Added ACC Brake bias correction (telemetry vs dash)
- Fixed ACC flags (as much as it’s possible in the current state)
- Wired ACC session delta from telemetry instead of the simhub computed one.
- Fixed FH4/FM7 switching on w7
- Updated KRP plugin for the new x64 release. –
- Reworked a few windows to add the “pin” button (always on top)
- Fixed lededitor “clear background” option
- New ncalc function “driverlastlap”
- New driverlastlap built in dash component.
- Raised out of sync tolerance for heavy arduino setups (numerous leds ..)
- Fix for ShakeIt channels settings changes not taken into account in some conditions (feedback is welcome about this.)
- Added channel monitor preview for shakeit bass shakers
6.9.6 – 12/01/2020
- New shakeit “per profile” output settings option (available in the profile properties)
- Replaced the arduino “ws2812b” library for a better support, the previous library (adafruit) was causing display errors with some cheap ws2812b leds.
- Improved F12018/2019 leaderboard support
- Fixed ACC error loop until the game was running
- Fixed Static wind effect mute control
- Moved “ncalcscripts” outside of the arduino plugin so it can be disabled while “ncalcscripts” feature will still work at the same time
Have fun !
6.9.5 – Hotfix – 06/01/2020
- Fixed Iracing new lap detection
- Raised ACC leaderboard connection delay which could lead to multiple connections at a time.
Have fun !
6.9.4 – 05/01/2020
- New dashstudio led component (powered by the “lededitor”)
- Fixed shakeit lockup/crash occuring randomly on some soundcards
- New arduino “unique id” generation at sketch upload, this will make easier multiple arduino support as each arduino will be recognized as a unique device no matter it’s name.
- New ncalc “prop” function to get a property value based on it’s name
- Improved ACC pause/exit detection (made possible with the last ACC update)
- Some CPU optimizations for shakeit
- Some CPU optimizations for HWInfo64 support
- Fixed RRRE invalid lap triggering a new lap (with all related impacts : map, fuel tracking …)
- Dashstudio gauge fixes
- Improved led profile save and restore.
- Each profile is now detected as “unique” and will restore as it was, if the profile was already existing choice is offered to overwrite it or to import it as a new profile.
- Multiple file import at once is now possible
- Nextion breaking change : After about one year and a half deprecated nextion “ini” files support is now removed (if you are still using some you can convert them using the following method). This allows to improve the following aspects :
- Single configuration method
- All templates can now be selected (including templates stored in sub-folders) without messing up with file copies etc…
- A clear error message is shown in case of missing mapping file
Best wishes for the new year !
6.9.3 – Hotfix – 22/12/2019
- Fixed System info providers
- Disabled dash studio gauge label size editor expanding
Happy holidays !
6.9.2 – 21/12/2019
- New ShakeIt “engine” effect based on advanced sound generation, with 2 sound variants.
- New shakeit “vu-meters” on output channels
- Made WMI optional for computers where WMI is corrupted (looks to be more common that it should)
- Fixed LED “include group” when placed in another group.
- Made error messages more explicit when web server ports are already busy
- Fixed startup tab options when starting minimized
- New ShakeIt global “mute” control
- New named input support in dash studio buttons
- New LED effects (TC active, ABS active) – Fixed overlay placement on scaled monitor.
6.9.1 – 25/11/2019
- Full HDPI support (windows display scaling)
- Reworked all dash/overlays save restore to support properly monitor scaling
- Resolution changes improvements when using 4k monitors or similar Setups where windows would push the dash out of the screen when resolution was changing
- New system infos provider : HWinfo64
- Led editor (aka LEDitor :D)
- Icons on all effects for an easier browsing/editing
- Two delays blink on status leds (On delay and off delay)
- New “Segment” based RPM effect
- New Low fuel (remaining fuel laps) led effect
- New DRSAvailable Led effect
- Changed the scroll effect delay slider with a numeric editor (much more convenient)
- Added an option to “clear background” on most groups when active.
- Automatic led preview scaling for large leds setup
- Higher priority for led preview which was a bit “laggy”
- Faster connection when HW definition has changed in Single Arduino mode
- Fixed led matrix gear indicator blinking on redline
6.9.0 – 16/11/2019
Warning, breaking changes about nextion and PSE backplate led settings : nextion and PSE leds settings are now dedicated and old settings won’t be useable anymore. Arduino leds settings back-compatibility is maintained temporary to allow an easier transition.
- ACC data fixes
- New LED editor for RGB LEDS and TM1638 leds supercharched with new features:
- Lot of built in effects
- Animation designer
- Realtime preview
- Dedicated settings for PSE led backplate and each single nextion
- Test data editor for easier layout design
- Per game profile management.
- Finer brightness management
- New game banner on game list and search box :
- Ability to disable more features when unused
- Statistics panel
- Fuel alert settings are now available in the car settings panel
- UDP relay settings are now totally integrated with the game settings :
- “System infos” management has been considolated into a single panel allowing to choose which provider to use for each data :
- New Close to tray option
- New ShakeIt controls : Controls can be assigned to any effect or group volume or mute.
- It’s now possible to totally disable ShakeIt during Simhub telemetry replays
- It’s now possible to choose specifically which USBD480 must be used (using it’s SN)
- Fixed some issues with screen recording
- Fixed some issues making WMI mad on some specific computers
- Fixed blue flags false positives in IRacing
- Experimental support (WIP) for Nascar Heat 4
- Ability to use named controls from SimDeck : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simdeck.23296/
- A bunch of CPU optimizations about arduino communications
- Single color tm1638 is now natively supported
- Added support for arduino nano “new bootloader”
- Fixed DashStudio vertical progress bar on IOs
Have fun !