8.1.3 – 05/11/2022
- WRC Generations support
- New devices :
- Simutec SDU-2 support (requires a firmware upgrade)
- New VPG Wheel support
- Integration of a standard protocol for commercial devices using ATMEGA32U or serial based devices (please contact me for more infos)
- Installer weight-loss program :
- Most of the embedded pictures have been recompressed
- Nextion dependencies are not bundled anymore, it’s available now as a separate installer : see https://github.com/SHWotever/SimHub/wiki/Nextion—End-of-support
Have fun !
8.1.2 – 09/10/2022 – Maintenance release
- Devices updates :
- it’s now possible to replace the device picture (right click on the picture to replace it)
- Vocore based devices not using touch had the touch related options removed.
- Fixed devices dashboard lists not refreshing when adding/removing/cloning a dashboard
- Adding CubeControls CSX3 support
- Adding P1sim P1-Eau Rouge EVO support
- Splitted support for GRID BY SIM-LAB Porsche 911 RSR wheel.
- Few appearance adjustments to the devices sections.
Have fun !
8.1.1 – 10/09/2022 – Maintenance release
- Fix for Iracing Mission R not working (the car is lacking lot of telemetry channels)
- Added support for multiple input mapping in dynamic actions (Devices inputs, shakeit …)
Have fun !
8.1.0 – 03/09/2022
- Reworked “devices” management introducing a new “devices” section with all in one settings (leds, screens ….)
- Migrated all devices to this section
- Reworked all the defaut settings management.
- Added support for Vocore 6.8″
- Added support for CubeControls FPRO
- Added support for Innato DDU
- Added support for Innato GT30 Panel
- Added support for Innato LMP2
- DashStudio :
- Fixed some issues occurring with some fonts variations not being recognised correctly (bold, ….) affecting web rendering.
- It’s now possible to enable / disable a screen using a formula.
- Fixed “F7 to focus editor”
- USB Displays (Vocore, USBD480 …) can now remember the last dash used depending of the car model / Idle screen of the selected game.
- Added “value” filter in the property list
- Shakeit :
- It’s now possible to “clear” a custom channel map
- It’s now possible to show disconnected sound devices in order to transfer/export settings
NB : It’s possible to recover old leds settings when adding a new device by checking the option during “add” dialog
Have fun !
8.0.4 – 09/07/2022
- Added manual maximum speed selection for wind plugin
- Added “Edit” menu (copy/cut/paste) to dashstudio
- Fixed next/previous dash actions not working on wpf engine.
- Fixed MXbikes vs GP Bikes automatic detection issue.
- Fixed dash studio list not refreshing when converting a dash to an overlay and the opposite.
- 8.0.3 was triggering kasperspy detection without any specific reasons. A simple recompilation with the very little changes listed above solved it … without any specific reasons neither … Antiviruses mysteries …
Have fun !
8.0.3 – 03/07/2022
- Added automatic telemetry setup for F1 22 VR.
- Fixed vertical centered linear gauges
- Fixed dashstudio next/previous dash actions not taken into account in web mode rendering.
- Added more raw telemetry properties for ACC
- Fixed dash studio copy/paste of components with images.
8.0.2 – 28/06/2022 – F1 22 release day !
- F1 22 Support
- AMS2 Telemetry definitions update (V12)
- Symprojects devices support : Fan controller, Iflag, GI Max gear indicator
- Grid by SimLab wheels support.
NB : F1 22 telemetry specification does not specifies yet 22 team names as a fallback until EA/Codemasters updates their documentation current names are coming from f1 2021 and might be wrong.
8.0.0 – 8.0.1 – 29/05/2022
Warning : SimHub V8 contains some braking changes due to a major rework of DashStudio internal structure :
- DashStudio Dashboards created with versions 7.X and prior will be automatically upgraded to the new file version. If you were using an older version and want to be able to rollback to versions 7.X make sure to do a backup first of your DashStudio dashboards contained in SimHub\DashTemplates folder.
- Some malformed NCalc formulas are not supported anymore
If you wan’t to stay on SimHub version 7.X you can download the last version (7.4.23) here
After a few months of hard work it’s time for a big release !
This rework gets DashStudio editor closer to real life race dash editors (like Motec Display Creator), and gets the experience more in line to the designers “UX” standards like Visual Studio or similar. I sincerely hope you will like it !
For the occasion I thought that upgrading to “V8” was a nice symbol for a Sim Racing software !
Lets go for the change list !
- Big rework of dashstudio !
- New tool windows “Docking” system
- Reworked toolbox
- Reworked components “tree” :
- Drag and drop is easier
- Each component has an icon representing its kind
- A combo box allows to switch easily from screen to screen
- New components order : Components are now shown in list in “front to bottom” order
- Added contextual menu
- Added common “Z-order” actions to editor contextual menu
- Reworked most toolbar icons
- New selected item preview
- New screens preview
- New “Layering system” :
- Background layer : allows to use another screen as a background
- Foreground layer : allows to use another screen as a foreground
- Conditional layers : Allows to show or hide a layer in front of a screen based on a ncalc condition.
- Reorganised Dashstudio properties panels : images, screens and dashboard properties are now available from the top main menu instead of the complicated right column tab navigation
- Screens now uses a dedicated option screen instead of the generic property grid.
- New behaviors system : Allowing to quickly add a build in “role” to a component (Gear, speed, RPMS …)
- New “alternate style” for linear gauges allowing to easily change the style (when reaching redline for instance)
- New output tool allowing to see binding errors.
- Dashboard testing is now more fluent with last dash test position saving and a single button (+F5 shortcut) to quickly start /stop the dash.
- Horizontal and vertical gauges have been merged into a single component.
- Added paddings to text items
- Repeated layers performance inside editor has been improved.
- Improved automatic reconnect on IOS
- Reworked dashboard file format to make it lighter
- Files are significantly lighter by removing lot of default values.
- Preview images are only generated for useful screens and are scaled for the dashstudio needs.
- Images are now stored inside a more compact separate file.
- Reworked web dash communication :
- WebSocket (the communication layer between simhub and a remote web dashboard) now uses the same TCP port as the web interface, removing the need to have two TCP ports opened in firewalls.
- Simplified some common properties communication to save some bandwidth
- Dial gauges prerenderings are not sent anymore through websocket.
- Dashboard initialization is lighter and faster
- Reworked web communication throttling (allowing to control data flowing to slow remote devices) it will now trigger earlier, and it’s now enabled by default
- Reworked web dash execution flow to make it much closer to desktop mode (about formulas execution etc …)
- Added an “import dashboard” button inside simhub.
- Added a save prompt when closing simhub while a dashboard has been modified.
- ShakeIt Wind :
- New exclusive Drafting effect : Feel the the front opponent getting closer and closer and the wind accelerating when finally you start to overtake !
This works with games reporting real player position inside telemetry (unfortunately that excludes Iracing)
- New exclusive Drafting effect : Feel the the front opponent getting closer and closer and the wind accelerating when finally you start to overtake !
- Game readers:
- Fixed fuel consumption which was broken by a first invalid telemetry frame reporting 0L fuel inside ACC.
- Fixed “working directory” not assigned to the game directly affecting some games when starting game from SimHub.
- System log window is made more “stealth” with no actions when not shown.
- Dark is now the new default theme instead of “Light” for new installs
- New Plugin protection system :
- If a plugin is throwing numerous errors its refresh rate will be automatically reduced to avoid affecting SimHub performance (slowdown/freeze …).
- Updated and optimized NCALC engine.
- Fixed connection log about usbd480 not indicating size and id of the connected screen.
- 8.0.1 Hotfix : Arduino plugin was not running anymore.
7.4.23 – 16/03/2022
- Updated AMS2 to the latest telemetry definitions.
- Added a new option to light up all RGB leds on brightness change (enabled by default)
- LEDs RPM effects can now be configured relative to redline instead of relative to MaxRPM (making it easier to build car independent leds setups)
- Added a new option to disable simhub main window minimizing when starting an overlay layout.
- Light rework of Leds modules and USB displays UI
- Fixed overlay layout not saving size changes when the overlay was not moved.
- Fix for PCARS2 UDP reader crashing on some cars.
- Fixed leds delta effect not taking into account right to left setting.
- Added RBR FFB value extraction (available in game rawdata)
- Added support for Rexing wheels leds and buttons.
- Fixed an issue with BeamNG causing high CPU usage when switching back and forth to BeamNG
- Fixed Grid Legends auto-detection
7.4.22 – 24/02/2022
- Added Grid Legends Support
- Updated to AMS2 V10 Shared Telemetry format, which now support full tyre temp data (inner/middle/outer) and DRS State
- Fixed a crash occuring on console versions of PC2 with some cars.
Have fun !
7.4.21 – 10/02/2022
- RRE Telemetry update (Special thanks to @herve45 for RRE Telemetry update beta testing) :
- Added support for shakeit wheel rumble effect (kerbs, dirt, grass …)
- Fixed a crash occurring during game loading when switching to a game including invalid car settings files.
- Fixed some WPF binding warnings occuring in WPF dash rendering engine.
Have fun !
7.4.20 – 04/02/2022 – Hotfix
- Fixed an incompatibility with old “pre android 4.4” devices using the experimental application.
7.4.18 – 7.4.19 – 01-02/02/2022 – Hotfix
- Added fallback to restore compatibility with old android application.
- Added infinity value checks to dash binding engine (divisions by zero could lead to infinity values spreading into the wpf engine and breaking it)
- Added “Show First Screen” action to dashboards.
- Removed some useless invisible dash editor objects (selection rectangle, labels etc ..) when the dash is running.
- 7.4.19 : Fixed RGB Matrix green flag
Have fun !
7.4.17 – 29/01/2022 – The first of the year !
A pretty dense change log for this first release of the year ! Have fun !
- Added RGB matrix orientation settings straight in the RGB matrix editor (the settings move to general arduino settings got lot of people lost)
- Flags can now be reordered by desired priority in rgb matrix flag effect
- Reworked the whole source control organisation (nothing visible here, but it will help me to prepare new features without affecting “stable” version)
- New experimental adalight/bluetooth flow light support
- “Main menu for everything” :
- It’s now possible to put any plugins in the main menu
- It’s now possible to remove any plugin from the main menu (including simhub built in plugins)
- Plugin SDK Update :
- Updated to include examples of the new interface (IWPFSettingsV2) allowing to specify main menu plugin and title.
- SDK now demonstrate how to use AttachDelegate instead of AddProperty/SetPropertyValue
- Updated LFS SDK
- Fixed some CPU cycles wasted in shakeit
- Updated android app to support setting current server port instead of being fixed to 8888 (requires to reinstall the app)
- Added dark theme support for the web dash list (activation based on main simhub theme).
- Added web dash list automatic refresh (when a dash is put in favourite, used etc …)
- Fixed android app dedicated controls support (it was not showing in the simhub known device list)
- Improved dashstudio “kwown web devices” list look
- Startup default values now excludes “null” for most properties where applicable (gear, units …) to reduce the needs of “isnull” usage.
- Added fuel level to LEDS test data.
- Fixed i2c pinouts not showing on all arduinos models in the sketch setup tool.
- Fixed simhub crash when steam installation is corrupted (it will disable automatic setup for most games)
- Restored best/self split
- Fixed shakeit profile change not taking correctly into account the “embed output settings into profile” option.
- Fixed Pressed and released input bindings not behaving as expected on some actions.
- Added a “stop layout edit” button on each overlay when in editing mode to quickly disable edit mode.
- Thumbnails cache generated by web dash list is now automatically cleaned.
- Belt tensionner plugin :
- Added ability to disable sway forces in belt tensionner
- Added an option to auto center loose forces in order to keep shoulder pressure all the time and keep the feel of road movements.
- Installer now shows the simhub icon
7.4.16 – 09/12/2021 – Farming simulator 19/22
- Reenabled supported shakeit effects which had been disabled with the 7.4.13 release.
- RPM is now set to 0 when exiting a vehicle for Farming simulator 19/22
7.4.15 – 08/12/2021 – Iracing Hotfix
- Fix : Latest IRacing cars generates malformed session data (IE : Hyundai Elantra N TC). Added a workaround to suppress the malformated data and restore simhub connectivity when encountering it.
7.4.13 – 7.4.14 – 05/12/2021
- Added Farming Simulator 22 (Same basic support as Farming Simulator 19)
- Refreshed the “car settings” UI :
- Each gear upshift can be configured.
- Added redline value retrieving for AC (extracted from physics files)/RRRE(from telemetry)/RBR(from physics files, a huge thanks mika-n for the insights)
- Reworked car settings storage to allow easy sharing (each car settings will be stored in a separate file)
- Removed “minimum rpm value” from car settings which was quite useless and making things more complex.
- Splitted Iracing car name and car id to feed better the car settings ui
- Added Forza car id as car identifier in simhub (sorry there won’t be any car names yet, there is no official list available at my knowledge)
- Media info :
- Added a new media info provider using windows media api (available if current media software/website+browser combo supports it.)
- Fixed wind enabled/disabled notifications which were reversed.
- Added bindable address for the web page component
- Added a property with current simhub server url (to allow using the webpageview to display something hosted in simhub’s server (see https://github.com/SHWotever/SimHub/issues/973#issuecomment-981088011 for an example)
- Added RBR max rpm support (using physics files as pointed by mika-n)
- Fixed some UI issues occurring when creating a new animation in the led editor
- Fixed Serial port notifier false positives notifications
- Fixed ETS2/ATSMap reloading every 5s when not using one of those games.
- Fixed TSS serial port not being freed correctly and making windows keeping it listed even if unplugged
- 7.4.14 Hotfix : Rollbacked a change causing errors on arduino RGB LEDS and RGB matrix
7.4.12 – 20/11/2021
- New Shakeit wind plugin , a separate wind dedicated plugin reduced as best as possible to the wind essentials without sacrificing customisation (profiles, channels mapping, lot of controls available …)
- Shakeit motors and shake wind can share the same arduino as long as they are not using the same motor channels.
- New small utility plugin : Serial port notifier, allows to show a little Toat message when a serial port is connected/disconnected from computer, making easier to know “what is what” when dealing with many arduinos, devices, etc ….
- Controls mappings : others controls already in use for the assigned control are notified and can be deleted straight from the mapping picker dialog (currently it can’t detect dynamic controls like controls assigned in shakeit effects.)
- Fixed led remap group only reordering 32 leds instead of 64
- Fixed USB displays actions not working after a game change.
- Fixed USB displays behaviour when computer is trying to shutdown, USB display processes will delay their process shutdown until SimHub closes them properly.
- Improved usb display handling, if SimHub is “killed” (task manager, debugging with VS (when working with the plugin sdk for instance) , the child display processes will try to properly close and shutdown the displays as soon as the parent process (simhub) is lost.
- USB displays “power off when game is not running”, will now use a more aggressive strategy, the display won’t even be connected
- Improved Wind plugin handling of “paused” state, it will go back to the “idle wind” behaviour.
- Added a new case to the “optimised” ncalc formulas ([PropA] ><= [PropB]) will be catched and run in pure c#)
- Replay reader preview picture now allows to be disabled using right click on the picture.
- Reverted some changes done to ACC flags (yellow, green as the new data used were not working as expected.)
7.4.11 – 09/11/2021 – Hotfix
- Hotfix for AX206 color encoding being wrong since 7.4.9.
7.4.9-7.4.10 – 05/11/2021
- Added support for Forza Horizon 5
- Added a dedicated entry for WRC 10 (Supported thanks to Motion4All telemetry patch https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/wrc-telemetry-patch.38991/)
- Fixed tray icon sometimes staying in tray after simhub exit.
- Updated installer to include .net 4.8 instead of .net 4.7
- Support for up to 4 separate RGB matrixes content : https://github.com/SHWotever/SimHub/wiki/Arduino-RGB-Matrix#how-to-manage-separate-matrixes-content
- Added more styles for RGB matrix spotter (left only, right only, left animated arrow, right animated arrow)
- Arduino hardware settings rework
- More uniform settings between single/mutliple arduinos modes
- Uncluttered hardware settings interface (settings and detected devices informations are merged)
- Dashstudio fonts handling rework
- A new folder “DashFonts” has been added, imported dash fonts will be copied in this folder instead of windows.
- Dash studio editor now uses a font picker with preview instead of a basic dropdown.
- When possible fonts suggestions based on other components fonts will be available in the font picker.
- Added rain forecast raw data to ACC
- Fixed dashstudio button not triggering when a simulatedkey was not configured.
- Fixed F12021 session type to session type name mapping
- Changed source data For ACC green and yellow flags
- Restricted Green flag to make it disable after 5s no matter the game.
- Experimental “Turing smart screen” support (this screen is quite slow, let’s be clear :D)
- Added “portrait mode” to all usb displays
- Removed audio peak left/audio peak right as I don’t have the separate data yet)
- 7.4.10 : Hotfix for Arial font not working correctly in dashstudio.
7.4.8 – 16/10/2021
- Fixed some sector data regression which were giving lap time at sector instead of time of sector
Have fun !
7.4.6 – 16/07/2021 – Hotfix
- F1 2021 : Fixed an issue with best lap value losing milliseconds part during conversion (for player and opponents
- TS 2021 : Speed was not extracted correctly when locomotive was using gauges in KPH unit.
- Dirt Rally 2 : Added some missing track names (argentina).
7.4.3 – 7.4.4 – 7.4.5- 14/07/2021
A little release straight from the caravane because F1 2021 launch could not be missed 😉
Have a great summer and stay safe !
- F1 2021 support
- More aggressive usb screens handing of computer sleep (they will be totally stopped now, instead of dimmed)
- New options to control ShakeIt automatic audio interfaces reset (https://github.com/SHWotever/SimHub/wiki/ShakeIt-V3-Bass-Shakers—Audio-Output-Configuration#automatic-sound-interface-reset)
- Fix for some RBR mods
- Fixed some main menu icons not darkened when changing current game.
- Added support for TS-PC Racer 488 Challenge Edition in “Advanced mode”
- Dashstudio web page view new suppports cookies.
- Fixed first lap performance recording on R3E when using rolling start.
- Added a simple plugin for Belt tensionner , this takes back all the behaviors of the custom serial examples given, but with data visualization, smoothing, button box actions (release all/force zero/live telemetry) (plugin must be manually activated from simhub settings), belt tensionner plans are available on Simhub discord…
- 7.4.4 Hotfix : F1 2021 new damage packet was not read correctly.
- 7.4.5 Hotfix : F1 2021 best lap time was not extracted correctly.
7.4.2 – 26/06/2021 – Hotfix
- Fixed a compilation error when using arduino gamepad features.
7.4.1 – 22/06/2021
- Improved RBR modded track name/car name detection (thanks mika-n for the insights)
- Added support for F12018-2020 game reported inputs to control simhub actions (even if consoles are not officially supported it will allow to control simhub from those games directly from the controller)
- Fixed compilation error on arduino WS2812b based RGB matrix
- Some preparation and refactoring in order to get ready for F12021 (no visible changes, it’s only behind the scenes)
7.4.0 – 12/06/2021
- More LCD options ! https://github.com/SHWotever/SimHub/wiki/Dashstudio—USB-Displays
- 22$ AX206 USB Screen support
- Corsair Nexus LCD support
- Support for 5″ Vocore variant
- Added support for SRX The game
- Added two new standard properties : EngineIgnitionOn and EngineStarted (which are fallbacked to rpms>0 for games not giving the data)
- Improvements of the “computed” / “not supported” detection for property list indicators.
- Workaround for some iracing cars still reporting rpms even if car is stopped
- Restart overlay layout action
- Reworked Codemasters generated track and car ids (Dirt rally 1/2, Dirt4, F12016 and prior)(online, local maps and All time best will require to be recorded to match thoses new identifiers).
- Added mappings for cars and track names for Dirt rally 1/2
- Updated RRRE telemetry definition
- Added information banner for games requiring manual configuration
- It’s now possible to dismiss the automatic game configuration alert
- Added arduino drivers information link in the arduino setup tool
- Added information about enabled input plugins in the control mapping window
- Improved arduino button support
- Initial state is now taken into account when the button was already pressed at arduino startup
- Reverse logic is now supported
- +5V wiring is now supported (Allowing to use led illuminated buttons)
- Added arduino analog axis support (hall sensors, potentiometers ..)
- Metadata file is now deleted when deleting a replay
- Added drivers download link in the Dashstudio compatible devices settings (USBD480, Vocore …)
- Added support for the polulu dual VNH5019 MotorShield (or clones) which has plenty of power and is a good remplacement for Monster moto shields
- Fixed groups content on custom serial device settings panel not beeing saved when using groups
- Added orange flag cross game data support for iracing.
- Added Iracing ABSActive support (leds data, anbd shakeit effet) for the cars giving the information
- Added game start fail feedback and automatic open of the game launcher panel
- Added ability to change X axis length and automatic Y axis adjustment option on the property plot feature,
- Improve Dirt rally 2 “end of session” by ignoring the “erase data packet” sent by the game
- Added startup delay setting for custom serial devices (typical arduino takes up to two seconds before you can communicate for instance)
- Added required cefsharp c++ dependencies inside install directory to workaround some broken windows installations.
Have fun !
7.3.14 – 18/04/2021
- Added new shakeit effects :
- Missed gear for H pattern cars
- Lateral acceleration
- Fixed acceleration/decceleration effects not working anymore
- Fixed effects leds previews
- Removed some properties from map which should not have been visble in editor
- Hidden GameRawData.Cars in ACC which should not have been visible.
Have fun !
7.3.13 – 07/04/2021 – Hotfix
- Fixed arduino scan status which was broken.
- Fixed RGB matrix wrongly reported as active on all arduino devices in the connected arduino panel
Have fun !
7.3.11-7.3.12 – 06/04/2021
- Fixed LFS wheels feedback not in correct locations
- Updated ETS2/ATS2 plugin to get much more informations (the old properties are still working but are hidden for back compatibility support.
- Added back ET2/ATS maps supporting all the extensions to date (it will get automatically downloaded the first time you try to show a map.
- ETS2/ATS map now work on desktop (but unfortunately it has a really significant CPU footprint), using the ets2/ats maps on phones/browser remains the best option.
- ETS2/ATS now supports “wheel rumble” effect when truck or trailers are going on rumble strips or grass.
- Reworked the shakeit gear effect to get it more oriented on gear disengaging than gear engaging (which happens earlier in normal conditions)
- Hunted memory leaks and shoot 3 :
- When changing game the resources where not properly released
- Latest version of openhardwaremonitor (included a few releases ago) contains a huge memory leak when polling data frequently (I patched the library to remove the leak)
- Some resources where not freed properly when polling for the current game process.
- Dashstudio will now automatically skip frame when the previous one is not yet rendered, it should avoid some CPU overuse when heavy dash are running. It seems also to solve some internal WPF rendering locks which were occurring on multi GPU or after switching a game from exclusive fullscreen.
- Fixed sound volume setting not working anymore.
- Reworked Json settings save routine to automatically keep previous file versions and recover it in case it’s needed (hard reboot/ computer crash corrupting files)
- Global simhub settings are now stored with all the other settings inside “pluginsdata” folder and using the previously described automatic recovery in case of corrupted file (previous version settings will be automatically migrated).
- Reduced memory pressure of arduino rgb matrix module.
- Added support for “TML the bus”
- Added integrated system info conversion from °C to °F
- Added a clear warning when trying to use the default system sound card in shakeit (except very specific cases this should be avoided)
- Tweaked system info settings page to avoid some annoying hangs.
- Support for the T-GT model in the thustmaster plugin
Have fun, happy Easter !
7.3.10 – 16/03/2021
- Fixed an issue when using 360hz telemetry on iracing causing data acquisition errors.
- Fixed an issue with LFS lap data being mixed in multiplayer mode.
- Improved LFS current lap time guessing
7.3.9 – 14/03/2021 – the chipmunks hotfix
- Fixed an issue with mono mp3s playing twice the speed in the new sound engine.
7.3.8 – 14/03/2021
- Fixed Nascar Heat 5 telemetry broken by last game update.
- Updated LFS telemetry to make use of latest “outsim” version (make sure that LFS is up to date)
- Updated ACC telemetry definitions
- Basic ACC suspension based kerb detector to feed the Shakeit Road rumble effect in addition to ACC kerb telemetry.
- Extracted Normalized Sway and surge for games where it is possible (Heave has been extracted too, but direction is not standardized yet)
- Export and import of custom serial device now restores setting panel settings properly
- Added led profile automatic switching and profile selector for Third party/commercial led devices.
- Fixed iracing telemetry getting broken when some non escaped strings were in session data telemetry ( DesignStr..)
- Rewrote sound action engine to only allocate once the sound card.
- Updated MSI afterburner plugin to make use of the latest dll version (which solves the “too many monitoring” issue).
- Added an accelerometer overlay
- Fixed some errors occurring on the new lap event.
- Web engine now unloads the charts when they are out of view to reduce device load.
- Fixed GP bikes game running detection which could trigger false positives.
- Added more security over font loading which could lock simhub on some system.
- Disabled gear shift effect being triggered when entering track.
- Fixed one USBD480 UI broken label.
- Fixed elipsis not rendering correctly on web engine.
- Default redline is now set to 95% (for fresh SimHub installs)
- PWM fan optional relays now support inverted relay logic.
- Fixed last lap event not triggered when the previous lap was invalid (RRRE)
Have fun !
7.3.7 – 15/02/2021 – Oldies hotfix
- Lap delta was not computed anymore on simbin games (GTLegends, GTR2 …)
- RBR guessed track length was not stable with some specific tracks causing random lap performance reloading (and with it related system load costs)
7.3.6 – 07/02/2021
- Fixed an error when loading iRacing map (maps were still loaded despite the error)
- Improved Map online sharing selection to ensure submiting only useful track layout records.
- Added a message to allow one click online track layout service activation. The feature was hidden in the settings before.
Little focus on the “online map service”
This feature has been introduced earlier as experimental, it aggregates hundreds of track records by strictly selecting them and rejecting any suspicious one. By this way it allows to generate really precise track layouts which can hardly be reproduced by a single person even when doing a lap with lot of care.
Example of F12020 Paul ricard generated layout :
Example of Iracing charlotte 2018 Oval
7.3.5 – 06/02/2021
- Added NGP telemetry support for RBR (see game configuration in simhub to enable it)
- Added WRC 7/8/9 shakeit and basic dash support thanks to @motion4all telemetry patch (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/wrc-telemetry-patch.38991/)
- Improved ACC track layout online loading
- Shakeit sound outputs are now alphebatically ordered
- Fixed codemasters tracknames lookup tables
- Enlarged default static track overlay and removed negative margins which could make the track display go out of range depending of the track.
7.3.4 – 01/02/2021 – Hotfix
- Fixed opponents not moving on Iracing map when using the online map service
- Workaround for some RBR mods not being able to alter game binary files due to unreleased ressources after game exit.
7.3.3 – 31/01/2021
- Charts finally works on web !
- Added MX Bikes support
- New per session fuel consumption data (switchable in settings) it does not rely on valid laps anymore but only on distances which allows data to be available almost instantly.
- Map generation rework
- Smoother iracing mappings (old map records will be ignored)
- Corrections algorithm to make start and end of lap match in case of small gap
- Iracing maps are now oriented correctly.
- Experimental online track layout sharing/download (the server will generate layouts based on many records)
- Map generation is less bound to valid laps (depends of the game telemetry)
- More control over maps, you can now enable or disable the automatic quality based map regeneration algorithm
- “Serpentine”/”Zigzag” ws2812b matrix layout support
- AMS2/PC2 acceleration is now bound to the local acceleration telemetry instead of speed derivation.
- Fixed an issue where shakeit advanced mapping changes were not taken into account in real time.
- Fixed vocore not reconnecting after game change
- Added computer sleep detection for vocore and usbd480, both will be dimmed to 0% brightness before the computer shutdown
- Stopped vocore/usbd480 polling when it’s not present (to avoid CTD issue when screen is enabled but not plugged)
- Rollbacked some modifications made recently during the memory leak hunt
- Fixed ncalc minimum function
- Some small core optimizations
- ShakeIt chart update is now totally inactive when the UI is not shown
- Improved simhub FPS counter accuracy
- Added a new option in simhub settings to raise priority of data acquisition thread (in order to improve FPS accuracy)
- Improved plugin performance stats accuracy
- Added “DataCorePlugin.Performance_FrameDuration” performance indicator to know how much time data processing (including plugins) takes for one frame.
New map sharing/download option is still really experimental and still needs to be refined using real life data, that’s why it’s disabled by default, You can enable it here :
Have fun !
7.3.2 – 24/12/2020
- Fixed arduino setup tool blocking on the SMC3 check in some conditions
- Added support to Piboso GP Bikes
- Updated RRRE to the latest telemetry definition
- Added help links button to the arduino setup tool for each component.
- Changed the way the excel files are exported, you can now choose the filename instead of being saved as a temporary file then opened automatically.
- Tuned RBR wind effect, it’s now based on ground speed instead of dash speed (which makes a big difference when it comes to slippy terrains)
- Added simhub version as a property and version comparison methods.
Season Greetings and happy new year !
7.3.1 – 19/12/2020
- Reworked vocore and usbd480 settings
- Exposed packet headers in F12020
- Added search bar in the dash list
- It’s now possible to specify which monitor to use as a secondary monitor and third monitor
- It’s now possible to specify two dash at startup (bound to secondary and third monitor specified)
- Added VOCORE to the run dash menu
- Added SRH Gforce pro leds support (Thanks to @BuToNz for the blind testing sessions :D)
- Added SRH/Symprojects Pro-Race leds support (Thanks to @BuToNz again who obtained me a dev sample :D, and SRH for the sample !)
- Added optional full touch support for both vocore and usbd480 (the dash buttons can now be used (..)
- Reading more axis from the joystick plugin
- Hunted a deadlock (freeze) occurring since 7.2.0 with arduino
- Hunted some memory leak when using web devices showing a gauge –
- Fixed some gauges ‘optimal range’ rendering errors on web engine
- Added connection status to vocore/usbd480/PSE devices etc …
- Added property name auto complete in ncalc (start typing [ and see the list appear)
- Added shake it main gain as a property
- Added system volume as a property
- Rewrote usbd480 rendering engine to make it single thread which could avoid some issues in particular race conditions
7.3.0 – 28/11/2020
- Introducing the vocore screen ! A 4″ high resolution USB display for your sim racing hardware creations !
I also took the opportunity of this release to write you a choice guide
- Added brake bias correction values for latest ACC cars
- Arduino setup tool :
- Added clear security tips about arduino firmware upload to the setup tool and an acknowledgment step before upload.
- Added hard coded upload security lock to prevent uploading to an arduino already running SMC3 based firmware (Lot of arduino based motion platforms uses this firmware).
I had feedback about few people having overwritten inadvertently their Arduino based device firmware (motion, button box …) with the Simhub arduino setup tool.
Let’s explain how such mistake is possible : an arduino being an arduino, it’s made by design to be easily overwritten with a new firmware . Since the affected devices have not been write protected by their respective manufacturer (by removing/disabling the arduino bootloader), it was extremely easy to overwrite the firmware by mistake by choosing the wrong serial port before upload.
That said, nobody has interest into getting these device’s firmware overwritten. However, since these devices have no particular characteristics allowing to recognize them, only clear prevention instructions about how to avoid firmware overwrite on a random Arduino based device can prevent it. And that’s the purpose of the two Arduino setup tool features added with this release, which I hope will be clear enough to reduce such mistakes.
7.2.3 – 17/11/2020
- Fixed arduino mega getting stuck in boot at connection.
- Added some F12020 not exposed data (m_suggestedgear …)
- Added PSE LMX led backplate support
7.2.1,7.2.2 – 08/11/2020
- Hotfix :
- Fixed spotter freezing telemetry when some opponents coordinates where not available.
- Fixed Iracing spotter provided data not being used.
- Reordered new volume control settings to be more consistent with other simhub “increase/decrease” controls accross Simhub.
- Changed windows control method to get proper 1% granularity control.
7.2.0 – 07/11/2020
- Arduino breaking changes : Starting from Simhub version 7.2.0 compatibility with obsolete sketches is removed (built before simhub 6.6). If your arduino device still use it, please update your arduino sketch or you can download the last version supporting it here
Unfortunately no dirt 5 compatibility for this release as telemetry is missing from the game. If you want to see telemetry back, you can friendly suggest it to the Dirt 5 development team using the form linked on this page : https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/63507-dirt-5-submit-your-feedbackbugsissues-here/
- Arduino :
- Added RGB matrix support (both DM163 aka iFlag and WS2812B)
- Gear display
- Cross games Flags display
- Spotter for games giving opponents data and Iracing
- Made arduino/multiple arduino connection much faster.
- Improved RGB leds communication speed when sending large area of the same color.
- Improved multiple arduino mapping when using the same name (it’s still heavily recommended to use unique names)
- Fixed Thick8x8 font “1” character position.
- Added RGB matrix support (both DM163 aka iFlag and WS2812B)
- Added Spotter data as RGB leds effect
- Added ACC Brake bias mapping for GT4 DLC
- Fixed Dash studio dial needle on HTML engine when using image library
- Added ACC left/right blinker as standard data
- Added Green flag data for games supporting it
- Added step setting for Game volume/system volume/Thrustmaster wheel gain controls/Low fuel alert
- Improved game volume control
- Improved controls editor behavior when simhub window is too small
- Breaking changes, in order to improve arduino connection speed and make code simpler for future updates, some old compatibility has been removed :
- Removed compatibility with sketchs created with SimHub versions prior to 6.6. If you are still running an old sketch make sure to upload again.
- After more than one year of back compatibility maintenance the old led editor takes his retirement and has been finally removed.
7.1.4 – 11/10/2020
- Improved “new lap” event processing time :
- All disk operations are now delayed in order to reduce the new lap event processing time.
- All time best record is now “pre-optimized” before saving instead of each time it gets loaded.
- AT Best/Session best delta pre-computations are now asynchronous to save on loading times and improve new lap data processing time, the delta will be disabled until the computations are done (will be invisible most of the time).
- Raised All time best validity tolerance as it would exclude too many records.
- Reworked Dirt Rally 1/2 landing detection to make it detect more subtil impacts and work for more cars physics.
- Added new ShakeIt channels presets : Front L/R mode and Rear L/R modes
- Reworked property list in the binding editor to make it use the same appearance/ search syntax as the main property list.
- Reworked monster games telemetry plugin to avoid avira antivirus false positive.
- Added back the UDP relay plugin
- Added retro compatibility for GTR2 DVD version using shared memory.
- Added GTR2 suspension related effects to the new plugin implementation.
- Fixed iracing detailed flags status properties not updating.
- Updated R3E telemetry structures to the latest version (https://github.com/sector3studios/r3e-api/commit/b04dd6f0271e1892aaf89d8763aaf4f04bf57ae9#diff-1fbe3b99007c178e5fd200c2abf37928)
7.1.2,7.1.3 – 27/09/2020
Little hotfix 😉
- Fixed RRRE fuel tracking
- Fixed RRRE Lap history
- Updated GTR2 manual installation instructions to point to the correct instructions for plugin use
- Improved replay list :
- Per pixel scroll instead of per item
- Added replay description
7.1.1 – 26/09/2020
- Shake IT : I believe I can fly 🎵
- New shake it landing effect for Dirt rally 1/2
- Simplified high priority setting (removed introduced delay)
- Fixed auto calibration only taken into account at the end of the calibration process
- Made 100% auto calibration the default
- High priority setting is now available on all effects
- New games support
- Fixed RRRE car model detection for same car in different classes
- Fixed RRRE first race lap being detected as invalid
- Reinforced incomplete lap detection
- Game launcher using steam now starts the game with normal privileges, instead of administrator (when simhub is running as admin)
- New simhub replay features :
- Replay range
- Replay speed
- Save Bookmarks
- GTR2 now uses a dedicated plugin instead of simplified game shared memory (it makes more data available) From an original idea of The Sparten (Thanks to The Iron Wolf for the credit chain clarification !)
7.1.0 – 19/09/2020
Here it comes, a fresh version from the factory,
- Project cars 3
- Nascar heat 5
- Tourist bus simulator
- New precalibration values added with capability to choose the mix between precalibration and automatic calibration for the supported effects
- New “auto mute” option for wheel slip effect when a wheel lock effect is running
- Reworked some slip algorythms (F1XXXX, RF2 GT3s, ETS2/ATS)
- Games will now be started with normal privileges instead of elevated when simhub is running as administrator.
- New PID/VID/Name customisation for arduino pro micro gamepad feature
- Replays between various game readers for the same game are now stored in separate folders
- Fixed AC detection for some tracks not beeing reported correctly in game Shared memory API
- Updated RF2 plugin to use the latest version
- Updated R3E telemetry definitions
- Added relay option for shakeit PWM fans
- Fixed AMS2/PCARS2 tyre temps when using UDP (shared memory does not report correct values at all)
7.0.7 – 08/07/2020
- F1 2020 final release support !
7.0.6 – 01/06/2020
- Farming simulator 19, it’s really out of the Simhub track, but I got so many requests about it 😉
- Many Arduino setup tool improvements :
- Work in progress automatic backup
- Automatic profile backup when uploading
- Search box
- Columns are now resizable
- Advanced tools : Dump and flash an existing arduino firmware from and to an arduino
- Profiles now embed the board model and serial port used
- Moved “Restore defaults” and “Open in arduino IDE” to the file menu
- Added Leonardo board preview and mapping
- Renamed “Micro” to “Pro micro” because it was confusing. The board supported by SimHub is the “Pro Micro”.
- Firmware Size check : In case of firmware too big upload would not be blocked and could lead to bricked arduino (mostly when trying to use OLED on a too tight arduino).
- Arduino text screen preview, before only independent screen results were visible, now you have a preview of what to expect on your arduino :
- Improved game configuration screen for games with no particular settings, the message should be less confusing.
- Fixed some leds position/count maximum values
- Reverted Iracing disconnected opponents handling, they are now displayed if they have a result (time …)
- Replaced automatic dash changes detection which is suspected to cause black screens when exiting sim
- Iracing/ACC Raw flags values are now given in separate raw properties for each possible value.
Have fun !
7.0.5 – 20/05/2020
- F1 2020 beta support ! (Thanks to THE ACC-Dashmaster for the help and testing !).
- Fixed web dashboard on old android devices (android 4.4~)
- Added sound volume setting
- New experimental “custom serial” plugin, allows you to send text message to any serial device. Be creative !
- Fixed iracing leaderboard ghosts players
- Ability to open logs in a new window
- Monospaced text vertical alignment difference beween desktop and web
- Fixed KRP map being mirrored
- Fixed static wind on/off toggle control
Have fun !
7.0.4 – 12/05/2020
- Fix : The traditional6x4 matrix font was missing the 3rd gear display
7.0.3 – 10/05/2020
A massive update 😉
- Added beta support for Fernbus simulator
- Added Stock Car Extreme support
- New stock dash freely inspired from FordGT
- New stock picture library for dashboards(not embedded into the dash) it makes a fresh start a bit easier. And pictures are not saved into the dash making edit and loading faster.
- Dashboard picture loading method has been improved on web engine (Make sure to reload properly your dash page on all devices.)
- Fixed iracing opponents best lap in case of multiple race session
- Added a new shakeit AC active/ABS active effects
- New option to totally disable gearshifts to neutral
- Raised RGB leds grand total limit to 1024
- Gear shift “High priority” setting is now ignored automatically on free version as latency is too high to properly support it (it was literally “eating” the effect).
- New media info provider (currently supporting subsonic or external app (like Songify or snip))
- It’s now possible to export and import an “lededitor” animation
- Arduino inputs are no longer given back via serial when using the gamepad option (reduces conflicts and useless latency), game pad should now work even if simhub is not connected(please note that it’s still intended to be used with Simhub)
- Trying to fix black simhub windows when starting minimized and trying to open it using tray icon while still loading
- Dash Import will now install fonts when they are missing (it won’t be offered if fonts are already installed)
- “Format” function extension to always add sign (+0.1 , -0.1, -00:00:10, +00:00:10 ….)
- Some improvements on arduino gauges UI
- New handbrake cross game data
- LED Editor : Prevented “blink” formula evaluation when it’s not enabled
- Could not import ShakeIt / Leds profiles when there were no remaining profiles
- Fixed some errors on the new TC/ABS shakeit effects
- Fixed some resources not being freed after dash/dashstudio closing
- Fixed dash studio borders not taking opacity into account on desktop.
- Fixed support for CS-GO new game modes
- Dashboards automatic backup are now kept for 3days or 10 backup maximum (cleanup occuring when saving)
- Reworked all the built-in texts to support monospaced option (don’t abuse of it 😉 separating each character to set a fixed width comes at a cost 😉
- Monospaced text would not show instantly in designer when checked.
- Default monospace “mask” is now empty as it’s more an advanced feature than something to be used on a daily basis
- New ncalc/js function “triggeraction”
- Fixed width bindings in web strangely resizing components
- Added “short” names for the game data and gamerawdata, the short names will be automatically inserted when using the property picker, for instance :
- [DataCorePlugin.GameFata.NewData.SpeedLocal] is now shortened to [SpeedLocal]
- [DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.ABS] is now shortened to [GameRawData.ABS]
- Both short or full properties will still work
- Added Thrustmaster plugin compatibility with TS-PC + F1 Addon RIM
7.0.2 – 25/04/2020
- Fixed ACC opponents data being broken by the last game update
- Fixed led editor dimming option not taken into account when “Show current color on all leds” was enabled.
- New option “fill all leds” available when “Show current color on all leds” is enabled
- New dash studio “image from file” component allowing to load an external image from the harddrive (To use snip or songify for instance)
- New dashstudio “Image from URL” component allowing to load an external image from a website (To use image widgets for instance)
- New LedEditor “mirror group” allowing to mirror a pattern easily
- New LedEditor “remap group” allowing to reorder the leds
- Updated maximum RGB leds to 512 grand total (still 150 max per arduino for refresh rate reasons)
- New system actions NextMedia, PreviousMedia, PlayPauseMedia, MonitorSleep
- Updated PC2 UDP to allow wheels vibration feedback on this particular platform
- Improved Controller diagnostic logger, lines are now in reverse order, and a clear button has been added
- Fixed color binding editor text area being unreadable.
7.0.1 – 17/04/2020
- False start, Pcars2 UDP option was still retricted to developper mode, it’s now available to anyone. Sorry for any inconvenience !
7.0.0 – 17/04/2020
- Changed setup packaging to reduce AV falses positives on new versions.
- PCars2 UDP (consoles) : Experimental support (Feedback are welcome, PC2 UDP is extremely buggy, I did my best to compensate)
- ACC spectator mode : Only LB data are fed currently.
- Added a dedicated entry for Race The WTCC game
- Updated KRP plugin for a better in race/pause/off detection
- Fixed opacity bindings failing when formula was setting back opacity to 100%
- Improved Fuel consumption false positives on PC2/AMS2
- IRacing Caution and Caution Waving are now taken into account as yellow.
- Added “beta to official release” new version detection, so beta user will be notified when final release goes out
- New led editor conditionnal group : “Game selection”, will allow you to enable some specific parts for a specific game selection
- Plugin SDK upgraded to framework 4.7.2, if you recompile an older plugin, make sure to target framework 4.7.2 in the plugin project properties.
Have fun, stay safe !
6.9.9 – 09/04/2020
A little maintenance release :
- New support for 6digits tm1637
- Removed wrong AMS2 UDP settings.
- Added ACC water temperature support.
- New sketch setup option to be able to choose switch back to the legacy adafruit library instead the new fast leds library for ws2812b (this allows to save a few bits in the sketch, but fast led has a better compatibility)
- Fixed Adafruit HT16K33 8×8 intensity setting bug
- Fixed ncalc scroll function being broken
6.9.8 – 31/03/2020
Strange days of epidemy … I take profit of this release for a warm tought for all medical teams around the world, and all the people (truck drivers, shop cashier, farmers …) which helps us live in these lockdown time.
And if you can stay safe, stay home.
- Automobilista 2 compatibility
- Enlarged formula editor window
- Added basic syntax coloring to ncalc/js
- New overlay visibility toggle control
- Replaced TM1637 library with a more stable library
- It’s now possible to disable 7segments gear indicators redline blinking
- Fixed launcher option saving
- Unlocked “below 4%” RBG leds brightness
- Automatic recovery for corrupted lap storage database (caused by BSOD or hard reboots)
6.9.7 – 22/02/2020
- Added ACC Brake bias correction (telemetry vs dash)
- Fixed ACC flags (as much as it’s possible in the current state)
- Wired ACC session delta from telemetry instead of the simhub computed one.
- Fixed FH4/FM7 switching on w7
- Updated KRP plugin for the new x64 release. –
- Reworked a few windows to add the “pin” button (always on top)
- Fixed lededitor “clear background” option
- New ncalc function “driverlastlap”
- New driverlastlap built in dash component.
- Raised out of sync tolerance for heavy arduino setups (numerous leds ..)
- Fix for ShakeIt channels settings changes not taken into account in some conditions (feedback is welcome about this.)
- Added channel monitor preview for shakeit bass shakers
6.9.6 – 12/01/2020
- New shakeit “per profile” output settings option (available in the profile properties)
- Replaced the arduino “ws2812b” library for a better support, the previous library (adafruit) was causing display errors with some cheap ws2812b leds.
- Improved F12018/2019 leaderboard support
- Fixed ACC error loop until the game was running
- Fixed Static wind effect mute control
- Moved “ncalcscripts” outside of the arduino plugin so it can be disabled while “ncalcscripts” feature will still work at the same time
Have fun !
6.9.5 – Hotfix – 06/01/2020
- Fixed Iracing new lap detection
- Raised ACC leaderboard connection delay which could lead to multiple connections at a time.
Have fun !
6.9.4 – 05/01/2020
- New dashstudio led component (powered by the “lededitor”)
- Fixed shakeit lockup/crash occuring randomly on some soundcards
- New arduino “unique id” generation at sketch upload, this will make easier multiple arduino support as each arduino will be recognized as a unique device no matter it’s name.
- New ncalc “prop” function to get a property value based on it’s name
- Improved ACC pause/exit detection (made possible with the last ACC update)
- Some CPU optimizations for shakeit
- Some CPU optimizations for HWInfo64 support
- Fixed RRRE invalid lap triggering a new lap (with all related impacts : map, fuel tracking …)
- Dashstudio gauge fixes
- Improved led profile save and restore.
- Each profile is now detected as “unique” and will restore as it was, if the profile was already existing choice is offered to overwrite it or to import it as a new profile.
- Multiple file import at once is now possible
- Nextion breaking change : After about one year and a half deprecated nextion “ini” files support is now removed (if you are still using some you can convert them using the following method). This allows to improve the following aspects :
- Single configuration method
- All templates can now be selected (including templates stored in sub-folders) without messing up with file copies etc…
- A clear error message is shown in case of missing mapping file
Best wishes for the new year !
6.9.3 – Hotfix – 22/12/2019
- Fixed System info providers
- Disabled dash studio gauge label size editor expanding
Happy holidays !
6.9.2 – 21/12/2019
- New ShakeIt “engine” effect based on advanced sound generation, with 2 sound variants.
- New shakeit “vu-meters” on output channels
- Made WMI optional for computers where WMI is corrupted (looks to be more common that it should)
- Fixed LED “include group” when placed in another group.
- Made error messages more explicit when web server ports are already busy
- Fixed startup tab options when starting minimized
- New ShakeIt global “mute” control
- New named input support in dash studio buttons
- New LED effects (TC active, ABS active) – Fixed overlay placement on scaled monitor.
6.9.1 – 25/11/2019
- Full HDPI support (windows display scaling)
- Reworked all dash/overlays save restore to support properly monitor scaling
- Resolution changes improvements when using 4k monitors or similar Setups where windows would push the dash out of the screen when resolution was changing
- New system infos provider : HWinfo64
- Led editor (aka LEDitor :D)
- Icons on all effects for an easier browsing/editing
- Two delays blink on status leds (On delay and off delay)
- New “Segment” based RPM effect
- New Low fuel (remaining fuel laps) led effect
- New DRSAvailable Led effect
- Changed the scroll effect delay slider with a numeric editor (much more convenient)
- Added an option to “clear background” on most groups when active.
- Automatic led preview scaling for large leds setup
- Higher priority for led preview which was a bit “laggy”
- Faster connection when HW definition has changed in Single Arduino mode
- Fixed led matrix gear indicator blinking on redline
6.9.0 – 16/11/2019
Warning, breaking changes about nextion and PSE backplate led settings : nextion and PSE leds settings are now dedicated and old settings won’t be useable anymore. Arduino leds settings back-compatibility is maintained temporary to allow an easier transition.
- ACC data fixes
- New LED editor for RGB LEDS and TM1638 leds supercharched with new features:
- Lot of built in effects
- Animation designer
- Realtime preview
- Dedicated settings for PSE led backplate and each single nextion
- Test data editor for easier layout design
- Per game profile management.
- Finer brightness management
- New game banner on game list and search box :
- Ability to disable more features when unused
- Statistics panel
- Fuel alert settings are now available in the car settings panel
- UDP relay settings are now totally integrated with the game settings :
- “System infos” management has been considolated into a single panel allowing to choose which provider to use for each data :
- New Close to tray option
- New ShakeIt controls : Controls can be assigned to any effect or group volume or mute.
- It’s now possible to totally disable ShakeIt during Simhub telemetry replays
- It’s now possible to choose specifically which USBD480 must be used (using it’s SN)
- Fixed some issues with screen recording
- Fixed some issues making WMI mad on some specific computers
- Fixed blue flags false positives in IRacing
- Experimental support (WIP) for Nascar Heat 4
- Ability to use named controls from SimDeck : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simdeck.23296/
- A bunch of CPU optimizations about arduino communications
- Single color tm1638 is now natively supported
- Added support for arduino nano “new bootloader”
- Fixed DashStudio vertical progress bar on IOs
Have fun !