Help and Documentation – Bug reports and features requests
What’s new in 6.8.8 ?
- Grid 2019 support !
What’s new in 6.8.7 ?
- New algorythm for “wheel lock” being focused on lock exclusively instead of “high wheel slip”, this new algorythm is available for most modern games (except Iracing giving insufficient data). Warning : most of the time lock won’t occur when using medium to high assists, games will prevent it.
- Changed “mono” settings to avoid confusions about both channels being the same, there is now only one test button, and one volume slider
- New volume configuration setting for Bass shaker. You can choose between windows volume configuration or generated sound volume
- Fix for “gain modulation” being uneffective on “pulse like” effects
- Made wheel slip effect a bit less sensible
- New “delay” effect for bass shakers
- Fixed some crash when receiving some very specific data from games
- RF2 Spectator mode, the spectator mode is now an option of the game instead of a separate game entry.
- RF2 : pause detection in order to suspend shakeit effects
- New UI scaling setting :
- New “startup tab/startup plugin setting”
- It’s now possible to disable DashStudio like any other plugins
- Added DR 2.0 oculus version to automatic setup
- Fixed AC japanese detection (once again, sorry for the struggle :D)
- Prevented UDP relay “loop” occuring with bad settings.
- Fixed “USBD480 enabled” setting not totally disabling the screen when unchecked
- New command line interface : https://github.com/SHWotever/SimHub/wiki/Command-line-interface
- New option to control Precision Sim Engineering USBD480 RGB led back-plate.
What’s new in 6.8.6 ?
- Updated ACC telemetry definitions for 1.0.8
- Completed ACC online (maps and delta … are finally here)
- Automatic Game configuration has been added for DR 2.0 VR specific config files
- A few additional optimizations
What’s new in 6.8.5 ?
- Removed the two “generic entries” : “other codemasters” and “Other F1 Games series” which have been triggering my OCD for too long 😀 , they have been replaced by a proper game entry for F12012, F12013, F12014, F12015, Grid 2, Grid AutoSport with proper automatic game configuration, the following games were not added for the following reasons :
- F1 2010 and F1 2011 : due to GFWL issues on modern systems (W10) preventing legit copies to work.
- Race Driver Grid aka Grid 1 : Incomplete telemetry (missing RPMS), telemetry wasn’t a thing yet back in the days 😀
- Reworked the game entries with more homogeneous naming and they are now presorted in alphabetical order (warning : this will reset your current games ordering)
- Fixed Iracing ShakeIt suspension Feedback not working for some specific cars.
- Fixed nextion uploader not working on “basic” nextion screen models.
- Fixed nextion editor generating structure files wrongly named as .hmstructv2 insted of .hmistruct
- Fixed AC japanese exe name (acs_dmm.exe) for automatic running game recognition.
- Fixed ShakeIt effects being processed even when disabled.