Features requests and bug reports
Please fill an issue on GitHub joing the maximum informations :
- Current game
- Current setup
- If using arduino, which setup (board and modules used)
- Join log files (available in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs)
- How to reproduce the bug if the conditions can be identified (sample dash ….)
In addition do not hesitate to read the wiki which contains lots of documentation and troubleshooting tricks, about game configuration, web access, arduino, nextion, shakeit ….
- Is the licence perpetual or renewable ?
- The licence is perpetual, no recurring payments or subscription.
- How many computers can I use with a single licence ?
- The licence can be safely used on up to two computers within a sliding week.
- I want to buy another license, can I do it with the same Paypal account ?
- Yes : each license is unique.
- How to install the license I received ?
- Better than a thousand words : here is a short video showing how to install it(click the link to watch it)
- I changed/reinstalled my computer, how can I apply my previously purchased license to the new computer ?
- Simply apply again the license file you originally received by mail on the new computer (make sure to keep it safe !)
- If somehow I lose my licence file can I get a copy ?
- For privacy and security reasons, no copies of this file are provided once successfully activated for the first time. As recommended in the email, please keep a copy of your licence file in a safe place (online backup, mail archives …).
SimHub, edited by
4 allée de l’étang, 59250 – France
SIRET : 851276857 00014
N° de TVA intracommunautaire : FR 33 851276857