New ETS2 Dashboard for SimHub UPDATED for ATS
SE Designs Dashboard for SimHub and ATS/ETS2
Update (14th February 2024) v2.3 - Corrected issue with fuel capacity values
I have built a new dashboard for use with ETS2 and also ATS.
It's a custom dashboard that I built from scratch using licenced assets, an ancient copy of Photoshop Elements and SimHub v8.
I've included quite a few features, including but not limited to:
- Metric/Imperial Switch (km/miles €/£/$ kmh/mph litres/liters/gallons)
- Main Dashboard Screen with monitors and switch panels.
- Zoomed in version of the Primary Monitor.
- Zoomed in version of the Secondary Monitor/Information System.
- Custom Engine Start/Stop button which replicates (ish) such buttons irl.
- Intelligent features which change certain gauges/colours and features dependent on truck brand and configuration.
- Intelligent features which indicate late running (i.e. if your eta is later than your job remaining time).
- A working rest gauge.
- Gears show N, R1,R2 etc...
- Detailed damage information - Graphical gauges and detailed information about component wear and damage.
- A custom configuration page to make set-up easier.
- A detailed set-up guide.
- You will (of course) need to have SimHub installed. NB: SimHub needs to be v8 or later
- TruckSimulator Plugin (link in the Read Me).
Usage and Feedback
Free for your own use, but please do not re-upload anywhere.
If you like it, tell your friends!
If you don't like it, tell me!
If you'd like to support me in future updates or other projects, then please feel free to buy me a beer!
Hello. Fist very good work but i want to ask how i put the symbol (#) that you have on engine brake in my key and buttons on ets2? becuase when i try to put it (shift+3) it doesn't allowed me
@tyrannus Hi there, thanks for your message.
I think ETS2 doesn't accept modifier keys (e.g. Shift, Ctrl, Alt).
Your best option would be to choose a single key in ETS2 for engine brake and then assign that key to the dashboard in SimHub.
thats why i ask you because on your pdf you have on the defualt key of engine brake the symbol# and i want to assign your keys in my controls because i dont know how to assign keys to the dashboards in Simhib 🙂
Please have a look at this tutorial on YouTube (not by me) which shows how you can assign a keyboard key to a dashboard button.
Let me know if you can do it or not after you've looked at the video.
thanks for the reply i will try when i go home. if i cant solve it the other option is to upload your game profile control to past it in my profil 🙂
@tyrannus Great. Do let me know how you get on.
I don't think the profile option would work, but I have another option we could try if you can't manage to edit the dashboard.
so i solved the problem i think, the others problems i find is: how i can see € and km at income job because i see £ and miles, how i can see Alternate Panel because although i change it form button tonot saw the Retarder panel it continus to show the reaterder and the third is how i can make the dashborad bigger in my phone
1. km/miles is a switch bottom right of dashboard.
2. The retarder panel is displayed automatically if your current truck has a retarder fitted. If it does not, then the alternate panel will be displayed automatically instead.
3. The dashboard is fixed to a 4:3 ratio (because I use an Ipad) so if your phone is wider then the dashboard will look smaller. There's nothing that I can do about that, but the other pages of the dashboard show bigger versions of each monitor, which may help.
@tyrannus Did you go through all of the set-up configuration in the user manual?
It sounds like you don't have TruckSimulator Plugin installed or running.
fix it thanks very much for the replies. i hope if you update it to make it biccer screen if you want 🙂
@tyrannus Excellent! Well done. I'm glad you got it working.
With regard to the size, the dashboard is 2160 x 1620 px (4:3). As I've said, I run it on an iPad. It scales up well on bigger screens too, but will always look smaller on a 16:9 ratio screen than on its native 4:3, given screens of comparable physical size.
I may, possibly, in the future do a 16:9 version, but I'm not planning to at the moment.
done everything like said in the instructions, but when start the game. It’s saying game in pause or not running.
Things to check:
1. Are you actually driving in a truck in ETS2/ATS? The message about the game not running will appear whenever you pause the game or in the menus. The dashboard only appears when you are driving.
2. Which version of SimHub are you using please?
3. Which version of TruckSimulator plugin are you using please?
4. When you start the sim, do you get the message about allowing the SDK, and if so, do you click OK/Accept?