Wind Sim - PWM Fans / GT7 problem
I can't seem to work out what I am doing wrong.
- have connected Simhub to PS5 IP address and confirmed that data is being received
- uploaded SHAKEIT PWM Fans Outputs sketch to Arduino, specified 2 outputs (pin 9/10) and turned off optional relay pin
- connected 12V power supply +ve to fan, ground to Arduino
- connected pin 9 to fan PWM pin
- connected fan ground pin to Arduino
Fan doesn't spin unless I remove the PWM pin. If I connect it to any other pin (not used) then it keeps spinning full force. As soon as I connect it to Pin 9 or 10 it stops.
In SimHub I have enabled the ShakeIt Wind module and enabled Idle Wind and Speed based wind. Nothing I change in the module spins the fan.
Didn't realise I had to set the output configuration in the ShakeIt Wind module for the Arduino to Channel 1 & 2.