I would like to ask and share you my project for GT7 dashboard.
For the moment it's with basic data that can be retrieved from game and a cool graphic design.
Just tell me what do you think and especially, what do you suggest to make a better look and better data to be shown.
- Added Italian language (default one, just edit the dashboard making visible English one and hiding Italian on each screen)
- Rearranged layout for values
- Corrected the pause screen that was not showing correctly
- Removed unused game info
- Added GAP timings
- Added total laps and total race cars
- Differenced data shown based on screen: Qualifying, Race or Full Data
Here some dashboard screens:
Example with data and gauge bars at 100% and 75%
For attached Zip file, there is the SimHub dashboard file, and an EXE file that is self extracting all needed files including backgrounds, logo and gauge bars.
Following the download link:
I also would like to Edit the image for leds item,but i don’t find png files for them. Do you know the name of which file to edit to mod them?
@evil85 hey nice work. Does the race position work? I was using the stock Ford GT dashboard in snub as I like the look of it, but race position doesn’t work at all. Then I noticed all of the dashboards don’t register race position.
Nice question,i will have a look this evening and i let you know. I don’t really remember