Awesome, thank you!
It is possible to get the opponent SR and incident number in the relative dashboard? Right now there's only the licence and IR. I want to avoid battling the people that dont care with SR and those information could help a lot.
Is it possible to change " CURRENT SIMHUB GAME: AsettoCorsaCompetizione"
Rotation Range: 900 <----------- How Can I change 900 to 1080?
@frankalexandre Hi, it isn't. For now the SR can only be displayed on the standings when it come to the included leaderboards. I may add it at some point. No promise.
It's available through the iRacing plugin properties for custom relatives.
The incidents count of other drivers isn't exposed by the game for obvious reasons.
Do you know if your clutch bite effect can work with GT7 in Simhub? Not sure if GT7 has the right telemetry data or if being on console is a barrier. Thanks for your help.
@skyeblue Hi, I don't know. I assume it does but can't test it. The bite point is guest based on inputs and speed.
@mlgordita Hi, you can adjust the nb of rows as well as many other leaderboard options in the plugin settings (iRacing Extra).
To use it in OBS, each overlay has to be set in its own browser source. Afaik, it's not possible to load a layout in OBS.
Click the more button in the dash list to get the obs address.
Alternatively, all my dash OBS addresses and resolution are listed in the documentation.
I've had a problem with the Universal iRacing Dash for a while, and finally thought of coming here to see if there's a fix...
Regardless of the car I'm driving, the Hybrid Dash always loads. This really doesn't help me since I drive GT3 and GTE cars only.
I run the dash on an Android tablet if that makes a difference.
I've been getting by with the Many-Faced Dash, but would really like to use the Universal Dash. This problem has been around for the last 2 iRacing seasons (in addition to the one starting today.)
Thanks for any advice anyone can offer!
@ssemkowich Hi, any page of this dash main screen can be enabled/disabled in the "iRacing Extras" plugin settings.
- Added car logos for iRacing and ACC new cars
- Added steering range for ACC new cars (Input overlay/ plugin)
- Added complete sets of properties about the cars holding the overall best lap time and player class best lap time as well as the spectated car:
- Added leaderboard lap distance properties:
- iRacing_Leaderboard_Driver_XX_TrackerlapdistPct (updating at full speed)
- iRacing_Leaderboard_Driver_XX_LapDistPct (updating at 10 fps)
- The dots motion on the opponents tracker overlays is now a little smoother.
Reworked the pit timer properties:
- The last pit stop duration properties now track the time spent static in the pit box instead of overall time in the pit box.
- Added last pit lane duration properties.
- Added a setting to change the pit timer mode (pit box/pit lane) of the standings leaderboard.
- Fixed the pit timer resetting during a driver swaps.
- Fixed an inconstancy between the leaderboard pit timer and Player_LastPitStopDuration.
- Fixed the driver names on the relative leaderboard not displaying initials when the option was selected.
- Fixed iRacing_Session_PlayerClassBestLapTime being wrong in some cases.
- Reworked the fuel alert on the iRacing 480 dash as it appeared to get stuck in some cases.
- Tweaked how the GHub setting file is read to find wireless devices more reliably.
- Listed the found wireless devices in a dropdown menu in the plugin settings.
- Fixed error loop when no wireless device is found.
Thanks to the people reporting issues and providing relevant data, including Miodec, Dckiller, Dan Morgan and Retok.
Hi Rob and guys,
I'm missing something that I would like to see on the dash. You have this "IRacingExtraProperties.RLB_Ahead_" but it is missing the best lap option? is there a way to get it?